Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Still hanging on...

Temporary fix; last featured here 7th August...
Update...A few months have gone by now; and still really no closer to being put right.
 It continues to makes me smile though.... Every time I see it. But how long will it hold....?

Someone will get to it; at some point.
 All in good time...
Devon Time.

And as predicted; some of the red has turned to pink.
Second born son informs me that he used to slide between these railings at his old village primary school; so their child containment function is obviously limited.
He is a good deal taller now; but certain that his expansion widthways has not kept up...Was this damage caused by someones' unsuccessfully reliving their boyhood?
Slow work day at the field?

Quite the contrary; but if it's pictures of girls giving cabbages a darn good weeding that you're after; I'll have to have a rummage; in the archive....
Because it was back to 'wearing mud' not just dressed in muddy colours today; I need to get a lens cover for my phone camera...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment; or question....But be warned; you might get a reply...